Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral SPF36
This product is currently sold out.
A lightweight, all-mineral, broad-spectrum tinted sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays while providing a soft, glowing appearance.
- Clinically proven to help minimize the appearance of all forms of (unwanted) discoloration, including dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and brown patches.
- Proprietary PATH-3 Technology helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
- Improves the appearance of redness that often accompanies the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps skin appear brighter and more luminous over time.
- Powerful antioxidants help promote optimal skin health.
- Non-hydroquinone and non-retinol formula.
- Non-irritating for daily use.
- Elegant, lightweight serum works well under makeup.
How to use:
- In the morning and evening after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of serum to the face.
- In the AM, apply sunscreen after applying A-LUMINATE.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- PATH-3 Technology - Helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use
- Hexapeptide-11 – Aids in protecting against post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Hexapeptide-12 – Helps to support the decrease of melanin production
- Lactoferrin – Helps to support the decrease of melanin production
- Tranexamic Acid – Encapsulated in a liposome, it helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Photosomes – An enzyme encased in a liposome, works to improve the appearance of damage to the skin induced by UV exposure
- Niacinamide – Form of Vitamin B3; helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone & supports skin's barrier function
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater microalgae that help address the appearance of pigmentary concerns and protect the skin from further damage