This two-step treatment is clinically shown to plump the appearance of lips while providing the same smoothing and hydrating benefits of HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator.
Appropriate for all skin types.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Your Lips:
Just like facial skin, the skin on your lips loses collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid over time. This can result in the loss of lip color (rosiness), overall lip definition, and contour. But, unlike facial skin, your lips do not contain oil glands that help prevent the fine lines associated with signs of aging.
- Plumps the appearance of lips
- Improves overall lip condition and hydrates
- Visibly enhances rosiness
- Visibly smooths fine lines
How to Use
Apply as needed throughout the day. For optimal outcomes, use three or more times daily to achieve long term results. Can also be used between cosmetic treatments as directed by physician. Can be applied under or over lip cover.
Step 1: Apply around the lips and lip contour.
Step 2: Apply only to the lip area, staying within the natural lip line.
- VITISENSCE™ Technology: A SkinMedica® exclusive technology that harnesses potent antioxidants found in Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract, Peptide Complex to support rejuvenation and hydration, and Polysaccharides from French Polynesia for healthy-looking skin - all working to support skin's ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
- Time Release HA: A SkinMedica® proprietary ingredient for sustained release of HA
- Sodium Hyaluronate: For immediate hydration
- Uncross-linked HA: For smoothness and hydration
- Nano HA: Soothes skin
- Cross-Linked HA: Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours