Colorescience Total Eye Restore Regimen
This product is currently sold out.
Give your eyes a boost with Total Eye® Restore Regimen. With powerful, clinical ingredients, the regimen works to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while delivering long-term results to restore the eye area - the most delicate area on our face
Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy - This smoothing, nutrient-rich formula with 100% mineral sunscreen provides chemical free SPF 35/PA+++ defense against photoaging, while a peach-toned tint provides immediate brightness.
Total Eye® Concentrate - Works hard while you rest. A potent, concentrated blend of our active ingredients that delivers immediate cooling hydration and long-term results against visible signs of aging in the eye area.
Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks (12 Pairs Total) - Infused with powerful ingredients to provide intense hydration and improve the appearance of eye area concerns. Application following Total Eye® Concentrate provides a protective barrier to lock in hydration.
How to Use
Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy
Apply in the AM before makeup:
- Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip and dot around both eyes.
- Smooth product over the entire orbital region ensuring even coverage from under eye to brow, including eyelids. Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish.
- Reapply throughout the day, as desired, for a quick refresh.
Total Eye® Concentrate
- Remove makeup, cleanse, and dry skin prior to applying Total Eye® Concentrate.
- Shake lightly before use to activate. Glide the rollerball along the upper and lower eye contours from inner to outer corner.
- Repeat until area is well saturated. Use fingertips to gently pat into skin.
Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks
Use 1-2 times per week:
- Apply Total Eye® Concentrate onto clean skin, then apply eye masks to undereye, starting from inner corner and extending to outer eye area, making sure to leave some space below the lash line.
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes. Use one to two times per week (and before a special event!).