Formerly Cysteamine Cream.
First and only topical cream containing cysteamine hydrochloride (HCl) to diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
- Effectively improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots
- Minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use
- Well tolerated for long-term use
- Formulated without hydroquinone or retinol
How To Use
- Apply once a day to face, neck and décolleté or other treated area. Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash, wait for 1 hour before application. Can apply in the morning before washing your skin, or in the evening over makeup.
- Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minute. A warming sensation may occur and last up to 30 minutes.
- Remove after exactly 15 minutes by washing off with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
- After application, moisturize the skin with a moisturizer or hydator. Do not use irritating skincare products like acids or tretinoin immediately after application.
Aqua (Water), Mineral Oil, Cysteamine HCI, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Beeswax, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol.