EltaMD Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 36
This product is currently sold out.
This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips.
EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
- 7% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
How to Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
- Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
- Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Hydromanil®: Provides immediate and long-lasting moisturization